Bioidentical Hormone Dr. Susan Ashley, M.D.
Dr. Ashley is the inland Northwest’s only board certified Anti-Aging physician. As such, she offers a mix of traditional medicine with scientifically based, state of the art, alternative medical practices.
Dr. Ashley does not just focus on a patient’s illness; she strives to treat the root of the symptom or disease instead of simply covering up the symptoms with a pharmaceutical drug. This allows the patient to take charge of life and regain vitality.
Dr. Ashley has many laboratory tests available that most other practices are not aware of. Through the use of scientific laboratory testing, brain wave analysis, detoxification protocols and nutritional counseling, she can dramatically improve life by identifying the things that can impair the body, drain energy and make it more vulnerable to disease.
Dr. Ashley and the Healthy Living staff will partner with the patient to help reach optimal health.
Experience and Special Affiliations
- University of Texas Medical School 1985 -1989
Accreditations and Certifications:
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Board Certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- NEI (neuro-endo-immune) Certification
- NES (nutri-energetic-systems) Certification
- Major in United States Air Force
- Spokane County Medical Society
- Washington State medical Association
- American Association for Bariatric Physicians
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Forever Health
Areas of Specialization:
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Thyroid Disorders
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Food Allergies
- Pediatric ADHD
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Weight Loss
- Anti-Aging Medicine
Dr. Ashley provides a whole body approach to health, guiding patients through customized BHRT, weight loss, and anti-aging programs for maximum wellbeing.